Friday, July 01, 2011

Recuperation

The legs aren't feeling too bad and I can't really feel the groin strain. Hopefully, if I'm able to race full on and not get too many aftershocks, things are on the mend. I'm looking to get out to the mountains tomorrow. I'll probably stay this side of things and maybe get a run along Offa's Dyke to Twmpa. Failing that I quite fancy a run along the Wye Valley so I might drive over to Monmouth and take a loop down the Wye and re-visit the site of yesterday's run amongst other places. Have to say now I've typed it, it tempts me. Especially if it's hot since much of the route will be tree lined and shaded. Yes, yes, sounds more and more tempting...

Been a fairly tiring week what with the race and helping out at the Bridge Inn. I've not had much me time. It's Friday night and time to relax. Maybe a glass of wine....

No comments:

Post a Comment