Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Proud Owner...

of a Pestle and Mortar. My first - and she's a beauty. All set now for the meal of the week but I'll tell you what, all this cooking is costing me an arm and a leg! Might go back to the preprocessed junk food - the hell I will, not now I've invested so much effort.

Managed to get out at lunch for the anti-clockwise Dundry loop. Neither me nor Martin seemed to have it today. Maybe it was the heat. Maybe something else. Either way we weren't quick. It was pleasant enough and the climb was steady if nothing else. To be fair I don't think we were that slow to the top. I think most of the slowness came about on the casual pace of the run in. Good to get out.

Tonight, after the shopping, I put in a final half hour on the bike and now I'm all set to go kick butt at Pen-y-Fan. Rest day tomorrow - or maybe a very easy half on the bike...

1 comment:

Mike said...

Dave, the site is looking ace.

Post a Comment