Monday, May 12, 2008

Not a million miles away...

... from my best on the exercise bike - which is nice. After a longish day at work I headed down the gym. I felt a bit hot and bothered and couldn't face baking in the still hot sun - should make the most of it really shouldn't I? but I'm a cold weather person and struggle in the heat.

Anyway, that was a big mistake, the gym was boiling. Still I managed my hour on the bike and a none too shabby performance too boot. Then it was all washed down with a nice work out on the weights as my biceps bulged and my abs flexed flexingly - all right, they didn't actually do that but I can dream - vanity must see me rid myself of the onset of middle age spread...

Thought for the day: We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment