Thursday, May 15, 2008

Busy busy busy

Didn't have time to train tonight - had to see a man about a dog.

Alright, I completely made that up but I still have a few clients from my self employment days - ah, the memories. Seriously, I can't just dump them and run, that's not my style so on the odd days when I can fit them in - [silence, no comment, control, control] - it has to be evening's and weekends - and since I'm strangely busy on the weekends these days it means the evenings have it. Anyway, the rub is that I didn't get home till 9:15 and I ain't doing nuffin' now.

Looking forward, I'm racing on Saturday in the Moel Eilio British Championship race - so that should be nice. Toddle pip.

Thought for the day: An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made, in a very narrow field.

No comments:

Post a Comment