Saturday, May 03, 2008

Bank holiday weekend

Excellent!

So, what of the pole vault? Well, actually there was no using my pole today - boo. Owing to low athlete numbers - for various reasons and those of coercion to the A-Team - the B-Team was a no show - boo boo. But travelling all the way to Nottingham for the four oldies (me included) in the team didn't really seem worthwhile. Not that I wouldn't have given my all - cause I would but the idea is to facilitate - I like that word - people to come and have a go - if they think they're hard enough - just kidding. So with just the four of us it just wasn't worth it and calling off was, quite simply, a good call.

Anyway, I'm over to North Wales tonight ready for the Y Garn fell race tomorrow up in sunny Snowdonia - yipee. So I'll be entering the radio dead lands for the next few days but rest assured, I'll back...

I hope...

Thought for the day: If you can't be a good example... then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment