Monday, October 24, 2011

Taking It Steady

Ahead of tomorrow's Bridge Inn Race but that may not be enough. I have a full day at work to get through first and that includes tramping across fields with my magic box of tricks to locate a break in an underground signal cable. The weather looks like being a bit pooy so things might be headed boggy... Then I've a meeting to get to - provided, of course, that things go OK out in the field - literally. I'm hoping I don't feel too knackered by the time I reach the Bridge Inn but it's going to be a looong day.

Tonight I put in an hour bike session, sit-ups and some press-ups - although I got a few of those done on Saturday night...  Not looking for anything too fantastic tomorrow but I'd like to finish strong however I go. Fading at the finish is not an option I want to select.

No comments:

Post a Comment