Monday, October 03, 2011

I Need A Plan

It's time I sat down and worked out a training plan. This coming weekend sees the first weekend in absolutely ages that I have nothing planned. No races - as yet... and no training plans made. I've the few months to fill between now and the end of the year when the big miles must begin again. What to plan? What sessions to work in to the training? I need to get something down on paper - or on a spreadsheet, me being a bit of geek an' all - to focus the mind. The body feels good - ladies, behave - so it's time to retune the mind.

I put in a bike session tonight and I've the lunch run ready for tomorrow. My legs feel a bit dead so we'll just have to see how things go.

Now, is that herb bread ready to come out of the oven yet?...

No comments:

Post a Comment