Friday, October 07, 2011

One Degree From Winter

Well it had to arrive at some point. The heating system is teetering on the brink. It's staring into the abyss. Just one degree from rumbing into life. Its firery heart will soon beat once more. Last week's heat is long since forgotten. Time to reach down the woolies from the top shelf...

As to training, I'm tapering for tomorrow's long run with a steady hour on the bike tonight. I've decided to stay at home. Part of me still wants to head over to the dark side. I love the wild country of the west Black Mountains but after a ten hour shift today and almost as long tomorrow, I want to maximise my down time this weekend. That means a big no to driving three hours worth. So instead I'm heading out locally. Haven't decided quite where at this point but I'll give it some thought tonight...

For the rest of the weekend I am definitely going to get down and dirty in the brook. It needs to be cleared and I've no excuse not to. Once that's done it'll be time for a Harry Potter film-o-thon. I've borrowed the first six films from a mate. Prepare the square eyes....

No comments:

Post a Comment