Friday, July 08, 2011
NOT. What a bag of poop on the weather front. I was waiting for a break in the storm - it never came. Well not until this evening anyway. Too late for me now. The forecast for tomorrow looks better so I've decided I'm going to head over to the BMs for a loop up the Dyke, round the top and some how wending my way back down. After some torential down pours throughout the morning and into the afternoon I decided the longer run option was off the cards. In the end I put in two hours on the bike. Not ideal but at least it's been a restful day. Think I'm going to relax this evening with a glass of wine - or two.