Thursday, June 01, 2023

Entered Another Race and I've Not Even Run the First One Yet!

So, I'm up to three races booked in and I'm yet to run the first one yet. Although it is getting closer. As to today's entry, it seemed rude not to as it is practically on my doorstep. Not 3km away. However, I have realised I now have three activities in four days in July. The newly entered 10k road race is on a Thursday, marshalling on Fan Llia Saturday and Waun Fach Sunday. Going to be knackered come the Monday...

Other news, it was the 2nd work lunch run yesterday. I used the facility on a Garmin watch to run against a previous activity with the intension of pacing things the same, to stop us getting competitive. I shall definitely use it more in the future. It worked a treat, as we covered the 5.4k route spot on pace, just 1.5s quicker. It was an improvement though, as it felt much easier. That's 'easier', not easy. We'll probably have to have a crack at smashing it at some point in a month or two...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment