Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Twice In One Day Twice

Had a slight false start to the weeks training. Monday was a rest day after continued good training on the Weekend. Saturday, it was the second academy run session. Hard but fair. Up Sunday, the fourth Zwift academy ride in the morning and, still feeling energetic, a solid incline session on the treadmill late afternoon. Back to the week's slow start, the drive home Tuesday was horrendous. Got caught in two massive queue fests that added 45 minutes to the journey. By the time I got home I couldn't face it, and just chilled.

I made up for it today. I ran yesterday's academy session number three before work and completed the fifth ride after work. Only one more session to go on the bike and then I'll be all set for the finish ride next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment