Monday, December 03, 2012

I Feel It Not In My Fingers

Nor my toes. I do, however, feel it in my quads. It was one of those days where I got stiff every time I sat down for more than a few minutes. Now you may think I missed that - but you'd be wrong. Fnah fnah, ooh er misses, no, stop it, sssh. Right, that's set things straight.

I managed a decent effort on the exercise bike tonight but didn't have much leg power. I want to try and make it across to training with the Harriers tomorrow but not sure how realistic that's going to be given that I'm going to working on site in the afternoon doing a bit of pumping - snigger - and won't be leaving until enough water has been pumped. I'd like to think it will all go swimmingly - wrong choice of words - but these things never go to plan. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment