Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Emperor's New Leggings

Yes, my left buttock is to be banished from sight once more with the arrival of my swanky new sub-zero compression leggings. Is that a sigh of relief I hear? There's nothing worse than buttock peep so we can all sleep a little more soundly now. Still hoping to repair the old pair but they'll never be the same.

Now to today and isn't it getting cold? Hark at me, but really, it is. After the floods comes the freeze and I'm not looking forward to it. I was out in the field today, so to speak, and will be for much of the rest of the year - and beyond. The 'field' I refer to is, of course, the many various sites I find myself working at not an actual field. By the end of play I could hardly feel my toes. Wasn't really that cold out but, stood in one place and not really moving much, the cold eventually found its way through the thermal layers. Managed a rather pathetic run this evening before I final conceeded defeat and headed in for a warm shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment