Friday, November 16, 2012

It Burns, It Burns

After what can only be described as a really pants drive home - a little fog and everyone seems to poo their pants. The motorway wasn't great but compared to Gloucester? No, I don't want to talk about it... Anyway, after the 2 hour journey - normally an hour and fifteen, yes, you heard correct, I won't speak of it again - I de-stressed by cooking up a tasty quorn kebab with a corking, ring-stinging, nose dripping chilli sauce served on a bed of lettuce, cucumber and onions. I definitely think it'll help with the runs tomorrow, er, I mean tomorrow's run. Still haven't entirely made my mind up where to run. Leaning towards exploring a bit more of the Cotswold Way on a section somewhere between Stroud and the Air Balloon roundabout.

No comments:

Post a Comment