Saturday, August 28, 2010

Eve Of The Battle

Unlike my last attempted double header weekend this one is going to succeed. How can I be so sure - 'cause I parted with my flamin' money for three races and I don't like wasting money. For the sharp eyed that's not a typo, I really have paid in advance - I mean, yes, that is THREE races. Battle Of Sedgemoor 10k tomorrow, the Machen 10k on bank holiday Monday and the AXA 5 Mile Companies Race on Tuesday evening. A triple header weekend - nice work. So how confident do I feel for hitting all three? Well, I'm team manager of Bristol Water's teams for the AXA race so I certainly can't miss that. Machen is a Chepstow Championship nominated race - and I need the races to get a champs score so I can't really miss that and then there's Sedgemoor tomorrow. Well that's first up so unless I don't make it through the night that should be a goer - never say never though...

No comments:

Post a Comment