Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Barred from the Bridge

Well alright, it wasn't an official bar but with my sore legs and even sorer - I'm no expert on the English language but that doesn't sound correct so I'll try this instead - and even more sore achilles I decided not to run. Even as a training exercise it would have been pretty futile as I wouldn't have been able to run at any sort of tempo speed. I did, however, show my face as a marshall but as it turned out the travellers camped along the side of the course had moved on so I wasn't needed to defend the path after all.

I feel a bit more easy this morning so I may go to the track tonight but then I may not. I shall see how my day goes. Whatever the outcome I will not be running a fast session. Maybe just some easy laps...

No comments:

Post a Comment