Friday, June 29, 2007

Epsiode 13: Bridge Over Troubled Water

I'm resting up after the exertions of this week successful training - ahead of the Cotswold Relay tomorrow. I'm confirmed running but switch to Leg 1. I ran it last year and went slightly wrong at one point but I'm pretty confident I won't make the same mistake this year - I think I can pretty much remember the route. I'm also feeling pretty positive of having a good run. I ran 1:34 (7:50 miling) last year so hopefully I will make it a bit faster this year - maybe 7:30's??? We'll have to wait and see.

I'd like to see the race through to the finish but I've a birthday party to attend to in Hertfordshire so won't be able to - it's a fair old drive to Hitchin!

I've finally managed to get the video off the camera from Tuesday's Bridge Inn, so here in all it's glory is Episode 13: Bridge Over Troubled Water.



Thought for the day: Is it possible for someone to become addicted to therapy? And If so, how would you treat them?

No comments:

Post a Comment