Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Easy does it

It was just an easy hour today. Nothing special, just an easy trot around the block. The group was a little smaller than the last few times I was out with them but there was one or two new faces so hopefully the group will expand again. I like the gym run because it allows my to strut my stuff and look impressive - only joking (although I do look impressive) - seriously though, it forces me to run within myself and take it easy, it breaks up the 'every run is a hard run' routine - which I can be a little prone to. I feel totally ready for the track tomorrow. I have no reason not to run fast - if I don't then I will have to beat myself with a sharp stick, I have been warned.

Though for the day: Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment