Monday, August 15, 2022

Ants in My Pants

It was a gentler end to the week running wise, with a decent forty minute run Saturday and a solid hour on the bike Sunday followed by a walk in the heat of the afternoon. Today is officially a rest day according to the plan but I couldn't just chill and, with the slightly more pleasant conditions, decided to take in my short test loop. It's only 2.2km but has a bit of up and down and provides a good indication of how things are going - and they are going well. I managed to run all but the main up and consequently came home in a new fastest time, some 90 seconds quicker than my previous best - then I checked my records and realised I was actually 180 seconds quicker! Very pleased with that and I can feel it won't be long until I can run the entire loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment