Monday, June 20, 2022

Legs Still a Bit Tired...

So I've been continuing with the training. Little by little increasing the duration and/or intensity - or both! It's still pitiful but I'm pleased with my progress. My FTP on the bike took another increase a few days ago and my treadmill sessions are seeing more running and less walking - apart from today.

I almost snuck in a rest day as my legs are feeling tired, heavy and a bit sore in places but instead I did a fast walk on the treadmill with a couple of faster 100m's at the end. The final 100m effort was my fastest since finding iron strength....

Today's session didn't put much strain on things so hopefully, my pegs will be feeling a bit better tomorrow - and I feel much the better from having walked fast rather than surfed the sofa. I've not planned tomorrow's training. I'll see how things are before deciding whether to ride the bike or pound the treadmill....

No comments:

Post a Comment