Sunday, November 11, 2018

Super Enjoyable Bambino Fondo

I'm not up to riding the 100km or the 72km so it was just the 48km version for me and it was really great fun. There was over 1100 riders on the virtual start line which is the biggest virtual ride I've done so far and meant for riding in small to medium groups the entire ride. It was a ride rather than a race but who are we kidding? We all got at it full on.

Much like yesterday, I set off steady and worked my way up through the field from just inside the top 400 up to the top 270. I even managed to find the energy for the sprint with the active group of riders I was with come the last few kilometres - which I lost on the line, in the same time.

Ride stats, course PB by over 13 minutes with almost 20W higher average power, 1hr 33m 48.4k, 894m ascent. Pleased with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment