Monday, June 13, 2016

Looking Ahead...

So this coming weekend I'm going to be racing again. The following Tuesday is the next LCL road race in the series. The following weekend I'm racing twice, the Cotswold Way Relay followed by an orienteering relay thing - if I'm still alive and kicking I might even try a trebble with the Tour de Calch....

After that I've booked a few days off for the weekend after that for a visit to Snowdonia - itching to get back into some real proper mountains. Moving into July there's the Tintern Trot, the Pen y Fan/Fan y Big weekend, another LCL road race, possibly the Thornbury 10k and hopefully the Blaisdon 10k - a race that's only a few miles from home but which I never normally hear about until it's been and gone, not forgetting Waun Fach...

No comments:

Post a Comment