Sunday, March 21, 2010

From the highs to the lows

It's been another bad week of training. True, I managed my first hill session last Wednesday but by cough is still ever present and I haven't run since. It's very annoying because things seemed to be going well and the Hogweed confirmed that. Things were looking good for 1:30 at the Forest of Dean Half Marathon but now, one week on, I have doubts. It shouldn't make much difference but the doubts are there now.

Anyway, Helen and I went for a six mile walk from Huntley this morning. The sun shone, the birds sang and it was all very relaxing. The dogs chased around a fair bit so they should sleep this afternoon - as might I.

I'm happy to report that Helen won Ras Aran yesterday and was ninth (subject to confirmation) overall. I, on the other hand, continue to cough...

No comments:

Post a Comment