Wednesday, February 02, 2011

ETA for the sofa...

21:30. Been another long day at work. More studying for the wiring regs course. The brain is done in. I was home late so it was straight on the bike. I should be finished by half nine - and then it's sofa time. Feeling a bit knackered but the training must go on. I've a lunch run planned for tomorrow and hopefully nothing will get in the way of that. For the rest of the week I've a steady run planned for Saturday followed by the May Hill Massacre race on Sunday.

I'm not too concerned about the race as a race. For me it'll just be a hard hilly tempo run. Training is more important to me right now and in my mixed up world a race is damn good training. I was aiming to get 'First Local' at the Massacre but even if I rest up on Saturday I don't think I'm quite there yet - next year, bring it on next year and I'll be ready. But having said that, despite not easing off the training schedule ahead of the race I reckon I should beat last years time...

No comments:

Post a Comment