Monday, February 14, 2011

Close Examination

My heel is improving but still not without pain. It is more than a little annoying. I just want it healed - or should that be heeled? Managed another bare foot bike session but still can't use the rower or dare to try running. I estimate I might be able to run my Wednesday... The clock is ticking. I need to be in a runnable state by Saturday - and Sunday so I'll not risk it too soon. Yes, the double decker super recce - trying saying that after a few glasses of the wine I've just uncorked - weekend is confirmed. I am right up for it.

I can also happily confirm that I passed today's 17th Edition Wiring Regs exam - bargain. And interpolating the exam result breakdown provided in percentage form, I have been able to determine that I got 56 of the 60 questions correct - result!

Right, now back to the wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment