Monday, January 10, 2011

The SS Longhope

With the rain pouring down outside, an after work run had sod all chance of materialising. So on arrival home, a quick change later and food for the squeaking cat - yes, she is a right demanding bitch - I hopped on... the bike - I'm not ready for a long work out on the SS Longhope just yet so I bashed out sixty to pedal power. With that out the way I then went for a row. A 2000m session. Faster paced than yesterday's session on account of shorter distance - but still not near my potential. Need to keep my feet on the ground and not get too carried away - at least not too quickly. Even after such short rows today and yesterday I can feel some aching in my shoulders and arms. I'm on my way to total fitness. And I've even got a lunch run booked for tomorrow, fingers crossed the weather keeps off.

No comments:

Post a Comment