Thursday, June 11, 2009

Alas, the bike

Just the bike today. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Looks like we're heading for some more nice weather so Saturday will almost certainly be a goodly long run for me - so that's five miles sorted. Just kidding, that's far too long a run - just kidding again. I'm looking to get out for thirteen or so (miles not minutes).

I've got it about me tonight. Anyway, my achilles isn't showing any signs of the stiffness and soreness of yesterday so that's a good thing. Must have just been one of those days. Oh well. Back to the grindstone.

Oh, yeah, before I forget. If there are any of you out there wanting to run a leg of the Cotswold Relay as part of my team then leave a comment with your email and I'll get back to you. I've had a bit of trouble, Betty, and I'm now a leg 4, 5 and 10 short. All comers welcome. The only thing to bear in mind is you have to navigate yourself along the Cotswold Way. There are no marshals to show you the way. If you want to have a go get in touch. It'll be a great day and a very social one with a bit of banter between clubs and runners.

No comments:

Post a Comment