Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Some legs, some legs, my kingdom for some legs...

My legs were not the best today. More than that, after a loooong weekend I am completely knackered - and to top it all I have the beginnings of a sore throat - and I never get ill, I'm indestructible. Still, it won't last long. And to put the tin lid on it I feel hot - no, shhh - I got a bit sun burnt yesterday and have struggled to rehydrate myself. And before you say it, yes I did wear sun block from the start as I'm sensible that way but no I didn't take any top up and I was out there a wee bit longer than I had intended.

Anyway, the results from the Y Garn fell race are now online and I came 22nd out of 93 and although that isn't bad I should be capable of a lot better. Suffice to say I will be going to the track tomorrow - barring major catastrophe...

Thought for the day: Do you have trouble making up your mind? Well, yes or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment