Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mentally tired

I was completely drained after a mentally tiring day at the office. My mind was mush - but then again, isn't it always? The mental fatigue was so bad that it made me physically tired and since I'm off up to the Lake District to help Pat W with his Bob Graham Round attempt on Sunday I guess it's probably best for me to rest up ahead of that.

I'm only going to be running a single stage with him - or maybe two!! But that's nothing to the 66 miles and 29,000 feet of ascent he'll be doing - and all within 24 hours. The round splits nicely into 5 stages so that we - the loyal helpers and support crew - can aid him as he goes the distance. I just hope I can keep up...

Thought for the day: A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment