Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tidying up

I spent the day tidying the house - how boring and sad is that. I didn't get up until eleven - rock on - took one look outside and thought, I ain't going out there! So I decided today was as good a day as any to try and clear some clutter.

I have to admit that I'm a self confessed hoarder. I keep stuff just because I might use it in the future even though I know I actually won't. So I switched into 'haven't used that for a while, out it goes' mode. Although I seem to have created a mountain of rubbish I don't seem to have made much of a dent in the clutter - and you can bet your life I'll find a use for some of the stuff I've just chucked but it's too late now.

Anyway, I'm fully rested and ready to go get dirrrrty in the May Hill Massacre tomorrow. Top ten here I come...

Thought for the day: The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you've already lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment