Tuesday, February 20, 2007

sMile and the world sMiles with you....

....jog and you jog alone. Tonight's Mile reps at Aztec were OK. I ran a reasonable session. Had to keep massaging the left calf after each rep on account of it getting tight but apart from that it was pretty good. Not quite the fastest I've run but still pretty good. Covered the four reps in 5:50, 5:46, 5:54 and 5:44. Not quite as consistent as I would have liked but you can't have everything.

Onto news of my next duathlon in two weeks time. A friend has kindly loaned me their road bike, which I picked up after tonight's session. At least I'm not going to stick out like a total amateur now that I don't have to use the mountain bike - even if it will be a dead give away by the way I ride! Now all I have to do is get out for a bit of practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment