Sunday, February 11, 2007

Far from the best

Well this is worse than me first little filum. Really need to do some testing during the week to get it sorted.



Once you've seen it these wise words of wisdom from my Nepalese Guru will strike a chord. If at first you don't succeed, try and try again but after the seventh failure chuck the bloody thing in the bin or flog it on e-bay.

PS. The results of the Dursley jury are in (hats off for a quick turn around) - I was on the money with the positional estimate - drum role - 30th, scrapes home, back of the net, pick that one out.

Other Bristol and West runners; Alec Woods 2nd (1st MV40) and Mark Dickinson 143 (15th MV50) (just getting back into it ready for the Castles in June).

2 comments:

John Kynaston said...

Hi Mad Runner

Great effort with the video ... really enjoyed it ... I was smiling all the way through. Keep perservering .... I'm sure you'll get it right in the end! The music was good.

John

Anonymous said...

Lovely view of the sky!! You'l get it sorted I'm sure of that!! I sadly missed out on the music this time because I forgot to bring my headphones to college and by the sounds of it I missed out!!
Nick

Post a Comment