Saturday, September 23, 2006

Midland Road Relays

Ran at the Midland Road Relays today. I ran in the 'C' team which, unfortunately, was incomplete. I ran well and managed to knock about 1 minute and 40 seconds off my previous time over the course so I was suitably pleased. This was my fifth PB inside a month so everything is still going great. I do feel a little tired right now but I'm sure it will pass with a good nights sleep.

Our 'A' team took the silver while the 'B' team finished an excellent 7th, a few seconds off sixth place. Both qualify for the National Road Relays in a few weeks time.

The women's team came a credible 5th or 6th (I'm not quite sure) place which was really good considering they fielded an understrength team. I'm sure there will be more to come at the Nationals.

No comments:

Post a Comment