Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Give me speed

Cycled to work for the first time. Beats the bus hands down. Quicker, cheaper, with no waiting and gives me a bit of a recovery session to boot. Suffice to say I won't be using public transport again - what a shame.

Had another great interval speed session on the track tonight. A session of 600m, 800m, 600m, 800m, 600m with 200m jog recovery. Managed to complete all the reps within a second of each other and ran at just about my limit. And the best thing was that my limit tonight was faster than last week. I am making gains and can see the benefit from week to week. These sessions are definitely making me quicker. I feel so optimistic of running a fast time at Bristol (well fast for me that is). I hope to edge down to 1:23.

No comments:

Post a Comment