Thursday, September 28, 2006

Another day another session

Had a long day today, had a job up near Slough this morning and found the drive back very tiring. Tonight's interval session on the Downs was hard going. It was sets of 4 reps with short rest in between. The intention was to run three sets but I could only manage two. My legs just didn't have any life in them and rather than risk injury I declined the final set. I am going to have a rest day from running tomorrow before hopefully feeling fit enough to go for a 15 miler on Saturday. I won't risk that if I don't feel recovered though. Overall the training this week has been really good. I've managed a tempo run, long run, a race (treated as training), a speed session, and an interval session. All I need to do is add a hill session early next week, probably Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment