Friday, November 11, 2022

Lower Intensity

So, since last week I've taken things a bit easier. I completed the third of the Zwift Tri-Academy ride and run workouts early in the week, with an easy run and ride before that, on the weekend. My resting heart was unexpectedly high Monday and Tuesday, far higher than I'd expect from the training and I did have a few sniffles, so I put that down to fighting off a bit of a cold. It explains why I found the Tri-sessions harder than expected. Anyway, my resting heart rate was heading back to normal Wednesday night, so I let the handbrake off for a virtual group run and ride Thursday. I particularly enjoyed the ride, where I really ramped up the effort on the climbing finish and gained a ton of places. Rounded things out with a medium effort run and solid row today. There'll be more of the same on the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment