Sunday, May 31, 2020

Yesterday Forgotten

So I went for a run yesterday. Headed over to Newent Wood again. Wish I hadn't bothered. I just could not get going. It was way too hard work for the pathetic pace and I ended up bringing it to a close prematurely. I felt okay before hand, having had a couple of rest days. Disappointing.

Today was better. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and in the end plumped for an easy 30 minute Zwift ride. That felt okay so I gave it an hour and tried an interval session on the treadmill. I followed one of the Zwift workouts; warmup followed by repeated 40s steady, 30s faster. The faster section got progressively faster pace while the steady pace remained constant so it was run without a normal recovery section. My heart rate slowly increased throughout but didn't top out so all in all much better than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment