Sunday, May 20, 2018

Two Hotter Than One?


I can confirm that running at two o'clock is indeed hotter than when running at one o'clock. Three hotter than two? Tune in tomorrow… just kidding - about the time not the intention to get back out there for another run.

So, as the title teases, I made it back out for another 'run'. 9k this time. No easier but I feel it's doing me 'good'. I didn't stray into the forest as per my original plan but stayed closer to home for a loop of Flaxley Wood, taking the stinger laden, tree fallen and generally pretty well overgrown lower path on the eastern flank. And in case you were wondering I didn't know it was going to be quite so stinger laden, tree fallen and as generally overgrown as it was. Still, I made it back in one piece.

More up tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment