Sunday, May 06, 2018

Oh My Back...

In addition to finally getting out for a run yesterday, I spent the morning in the garden. If you didn't know, I am not the greatest gardener in the world and it has all got a bit out of control [read very out of control]...

Anyway, it was a very productive morning and I managed to get most of the garden back under control except for a few weeds and the 'lawn' - and that needs a strimmer, of which mine is broken so I need to invest in a new one. The upshot is that my back is refusing to function correctly today. Despite that I managed to get the chilies and herbs sown. A little late this year but with winter seemingly intending to last through to autumn, I held off until now.

After that I tried a few steps on the treadmill to see how the back would be and decided it was a no. Peddling my way to thirty on the bike instead with the intention of getting back out there tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment