Tuesday, February 02, 2016

This Speed Lark Is Hard Work...

Four 3 minute reps at 3:45 pace off a one minute recovery. I think I'll knock the pace back a few seconds, add a few seconds more recovery next time so I can manage six and build from there. It's early days and it's going to take me a few more session to find my level. Calf muscles are tight again but they'll be okay tomorrow. Finished with an easy recovery bike session.

So to the big question of the day, did the UK get a good deal from Europe today? - Heck, that's not the big question. The BIG question is can someone who's let themselves go to self induced rack and ruin over the years qualify for the Harriers most improved runner of the year when they finally decide to pick themselves up, take their mat and run?

No comments:

Post a Comment