Saturday, September 06, 2014

Must Have Put In More Effort Yesterday Than I Thought..

Because I was bloody rubbish today. The whole run was a struggle. It didn't help that I ran a little further on a slightly hillier route today. I felt heavily under powered and don't mention the hill climbs. I felt like a three legged cart horse on his way to the glue factory. Despite all that I did get out there - and it would not have been difficult to stay in, let me tell you. I'm beginning to remember why I hate training.. although it does feel good knowing I actually got out there and did it.

There'll be no run tomorrow though as I am on forestry duty over Mallards Pike way, preparing things for next weeks Caddihoe orienteering weekend. I have a feeling it's going to be quite hard work. Right, I'm off to hone the edge on my machetes...

No comments:

Post a Comment