Thursday, May 08, 2014

Thirty Three Dilema Street

Should I? Still unsure as to whether I should run on Saturday. There are more points against than for, if I'm honest. My back hasn't improved as much I'd have liked but it has improved and I am so far from fit enough to run 33 miles at the moment it's almost funny. I do think I'm probably still going to give it a crack though - I've always been tinged with a hint of madness.

I need to confirm two things though. One, am I going to make the various cut-off times? And two, am I mad enough to try? - uh, I mean, I'm going to sign a legal waiver that makes the race ineligible for my 'never not finished a race I've started' claim to fame - just in case. If the judge throws that out of court then I definitely won't even be attempting to make the start line...

Marlborough Downs Challenge here I (probably) come, ready or not....




ps it's a pretty big NOT....

No comments:

Post a Comment