Monday, April 22, 2013

Couldn't Be Arsed Tonight

My legs don't feel as achy as last Monday. They're still sore, just not as sore as last week. Is that a good thing? I don't know but I do know I'm too slow. Too old. Getting older by the day and unless I fight back I'll just be getting slower by the second. Guess there comes a time where the line in the sand has to be drawn. Do I live to work or do I work to live?

Think I'm decided I need to head north next week. Going to book it in for Thursday the 2nd and then head up to Snowdonia for a few days reccing the Welsh one and three thousands (change of units from metric to imperial there). Oooh, I might even fall off Crib Goch! In fact, when/if I get there, I'll be planning on it - to the north west-ish down to Llyn Glas.

No comments:

Post a Comment