Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cometh The Hour

Cometh the time to pen something. Can't leave my legion of fans [coughs] without something to write home about [coughs again]. Sadly it's been a quiet weekend - which was pretty welcome actually. Yesterday it was housey stuff. I was so tired I couldn't get out of bed. Then when I eventually got out of bed and saw the forecast I decided against heading into the mountains. Managed to get the second raised bed dug during a break in the drizzle ready for planting my onions.

Today I managed a run but in the damp drizzle it wasn't the best fun I've ever had. I finished with 90 minutes on the bike as I read through my 'Good Food Slow Cooker Favourites' - by god was I hungry by the time I finished. Almost every recipe sounded lush. Even the lowly 'baked beans' on page one got the taste buds tempted. I am going to have to try that one.

Don't know why I feel so tired. Going to head to bed early me thinks. Then I'll be ready for another thankless week making water...

No comments:

Post a Comment