Thursday, August 23, 2012

Run It Again Sam

Managed a run tonight. Not the longest but it felt good. It's not quite so humid out there at the moment and that makes it a much more pleasant experience. I'm hoping the forecasters are as reliable as ever for the weekend - because then we'll get a dry one. If they actually do manage to get it right it's going to be a return to high humidity - not to mention the plentiful amounts of wet stuff.

I finished off tonight's training with an easy 2000m on the concept II, some push-ups and some pull-ups. I need to start giving a bit more focus to my upper body strength - and flab. Going to try and add a row to every session. It won't happen but hopefully I'll manage to work in a few additional workouts.

Bring on tomorrow 'cause then it's the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment