Monday, November 10, 2008

Stormy weather

As the candle burns low, pulling the blanket ever tighter to keep out the chill of the night, I type feverishly into this infernal technological device. Fighting fatigue to relate my story before it is too late. While the last vestige of my memory retains what measure of truth as has unfolded during the events of today. A truth so mystifying that it will burn deep into your very soul. The time that was foretold has come to pass.... I managed a very humble half hour on the bike in front of the telly but the important point, which we mustn't lose grasp of, is that yet again I actually did some exercise. Maybe not the greatest session but a session never the less.

Right I'm off for some kip. Tootle pip, what-oh.

Thought for the day: An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

No comments:

Post a Comment