Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sore throat

The sore throat that started yesterday has not eased but then I guess giving it your all in a hard cross country race probably isn't exactly the best way to go about curing it - and the fact that I went out for a short run this morning with H that ended up lasting 90 minutes on the ups and downs of the Forest. Still, looking on the bright side, my return continues unabated. I cannot be stopped. I am the unstoppable comeback kid - although I never was much cop to comeback to.

The weather was pants but the company was good [winks to camera] and we even managed to see Saint Anthony's Well - but sadly there were no naked bodies to be seen.

Well that's it for the weekend. I feel a bit wiped out but it's been good. Onwards and upwards...

Thought for the day: Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment