Sunday, November 02, 2008

Meet hammy the hamstring

I felt my hamstring pull a little yesterday - it didn't stop me putting in that final downhill effort to overtake three people mind, but it did pull slightly so I didn't run today. Instead I christened the new Reebok b5.1e exercise bike. We decided to get a fairly solid - read, mid price - not low cost, nor re-mortgage but somewhere in the middle.

I can tell you now, it's a good 'un. I can heartily recommend it if you're in the market for a mid pricer. It's got plenty of programs and near silent running - so you can stealthily draft up to the rider ahead - no, hang on, it ain't got no wheels. Anyway, I managed a steady 45 minutes on the interval setting. I can feel the hamstring but it's not too bad. I definitely need to keep an eye on it but hopefully it's just a niggle and will go away of its own accord.

Well, that's it for now. I'm off to freshen up...

No comments:

Post a Comment