Thursday, November 06, 2008

Go with the percentages

As my wise Nepalese Guru once said, 'He who makes a good choice is truly a lucky man - or woman - indeed'. And so it came to pass that my choice of a tracker mortgage over a fixed has come up trumps. You can't get one like it for love nor money anymore. I truly was a lucky lucky man when I picked it - that's not to say the tables won't turn in the future because I'm sure they will - but not for a year or two.

So, what's all this got to do with running? - absolutely sod all - and with my lazy arse planted firmly on the old comfy sofa, that ain't going to change any time soon. On the flip side I have mooted the idea of going for a run with Graham tomorrow and as I raised the flag up the flag post he saluted. So if I can remember to take in my kit then by lunch tomrrow we should be out in the mid day sun over Ashton Court...

- and remember, the price of your investment can go down as well as up - so don't invest anything you can't afford to lose.

Thought for the day: Do not read beauty magazines. They will only make you feel ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment