Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Just the two of us

Rick is away so it was only Sean and I who were present to play. Jerry and the Eritreans - sounds like a 60's pop band - were on there own session, and by the look of it, going well.

With no instruction we decided to run 800's. I feel that longer reps are probably more in keeping with what I require at the moment and Sean was happy with that. So off we went. Sean was lapping in the region of 74-76s and edging quicker through the session. I was steady, if not fast. My times were 2:49, 2:55, 2:51, 2:52 and 2:51 - making five reps in all.

My calves really tightened after the session so I warmed down for a few laps and then f#@£ed off home. Sean hung around for a bit more work. He ran some 200's at a steady 32 seconds - or that was what he was planning. I was sloping away as he started his last few efforts. Fair play.

Well there it is. I'm pleased I made it out for another session but I've still an awful long way to go on the way back from perdition.

No comments:

Post a Comment